SUN - 'Higher Fire'


I know what you're thinking "I love a catchy-alt-pop single, if only there was some way I could also sate my irrational appreciation of extreme-metal vocals whilst enjoying a snappy chorus..." well I have news for you dear reader, you're in luck!

"Brutal-poppers" SUN are a pretty uncompromising duo, with a hard edged, gritty take on alternative-pop. Their incendiary sound, strikes scintillating angular guitar work off of the dry kindling of dense percussion to arrive at a ferocious alt-rock blaze.

Expectations are to say the least high for this volatile/borderline explosive group; having formed in Paris their first ever show was at the infamous ROCK EN SEINE festival, and now with their Debut single 'Higher Fire' a certifiable 'must listen', the group are set to make waves in the UK with an appearance at  Brighton's Great Escape Festival on Friday, 10th May 2019 at 12.15am and Saturday, 11th May 2019 at 12.15pm

Comments

Popular Posts